GENERAL VEGETATION MANAGEMENT
STAT Energy Services specializes in oilfield vegetation control. We deliver a full range of chemical and mechanical options.
Let our professional staff develop a customized program that keeps vegetation off your site and away from buildings, equipment, and infrastructure. We will work closely with you to determine the most appropriate and cost-effective vegetation control method that has the least impact on the environment.
STAT Energy Services meets or exceeds all provincial and federal legislation, including using only herbicides registered under the Federal Pest Control Act, maintaining herbicide application records for all sites sprayed, and following the principles of Integrated Pest Management.
CUSTOMIZED VEGETATION CONTROL PROGRAMMING
CHEMICAL WEED CONTROL SELECTIVE AND BARE GROUND
• UTVs and ATVs with GPS-tracking sprayers • Sling-in sprayers for helicopter transport
• Back-pack sprayers
• Truck-mounted hose and reel sprayers
• Truck-mounted side arm sprayers
• Amphibious equipment (Argo, Nodwell, Haglund)
MECHANICAL WEED CONTROL
• UTVs and ATVs with GPS-tracking sprayers • Hurricane Mulchers
• Challenger Tractor with Flail Mower
• John Deere Tractors with Side-Arm Mower • Brush Saws (Blade or String)
STAT Energy Services employs certified pesticide applicators, licensed for industrial. landscape, and forestry jobs. All crew members have a minimum of Authorized Assistant Training and are certified in ATV and UTV operation, Standard First Aid & CPR, H2S Alive, WHMIS-GHS, TOG, and Construction Safety Training System [CSTS-09]. We are also members of COMPLYWORKS and ISNetworld.
STAT Energy is licensed to operate in Alberta and British Columbia, with its primary focus on the Northwest.